Established twenty one years ago, THERAPY 2000 continues to deliver the highest quality individualized home care rehabilitation services to the children in Texas. We visit patients in the comfort of their home or day care. THERAPY 2000 provides occupational, physical, and speech therapy services to children (birth-21) with special needs, including disabilities, developmental delays and autism spectrum disorders. We love what we do! Our mission is to improve the lives of everyone we work with, including our valuable patients and families as well as the therapists and staff who work within the company.
We Improve Lives!
We promise services delivered within the strictest standards of professionalism and with the compassion, ethics and warmth that reflect our company spirit. We respect you, your loved ones and your home. We listen to you and encourage participation in your own care.
We recognize and celebrate you as our greatest asset. We are committed to a stable work environment with unparalleled opportunity for learning and personal growth. We encourage feedback from any staff member at any time to promote satisfaction in the workplace and to improve the quality of our services. We will treat you with the same concern, care and respect that we expect you to demonstrate when caring for our patients and their families. Join us.
Professionals With Whom We Work
We understand that we are a small part in a much bigger picture. We pledge to work with everyone involved in the care of our patients. We listen to your concerns, and we build alliances with you to collectively enhance the lives of our patients.
- We Strive for Excellence – In the clinical care we deliver, in the way we document that care, and in the support systems we set up in our offices. We are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve
- We Unleash Potential – We see potential in the children we treat, in their caregivers, and in ourselves. We celebrate those employees who take advantage of the growth opportunities we offer, and who use the new tools they learn to help our patients reach their potential.
- We Make it Fun – T2K selects employees who bring passion to the workplace, whether you work in one of our offices, or whether your workplace is a patient’s home. We believe that having a good time at work is as important as striving for great outcomes.
- We Show Integrity – We set the highest standards for our corporate compliance and billing processes. We create an open atmosphere where employees at all levels can speak up and offer opportunities for improvement without fear of reprisal.
- We Celebrate Diversity – We recognize that our employees and the families we serve come from an enormous variety of ethnic and national backgrounds. We approach our differences as opportunities for learning and personal growth.
- We Give Back – Whether you contribute to Chari-T2000, or serve as a volunteer for your professional association or for a Charity organization, we encourage you to give back and enrich our world in ways that go beyond your day-to-day responsibilities.
We're hiring Therapists
If you're a therapist looking to take your career to the next level, explore all the T2000 career opportunities.
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to bring their expertise to our team and strive to provide the very best service to our clients.
THERAPY 2000 opened its doors in 2000 with a simple philosophy – always do what is right, never what is just easy. The company operates by this philosophy at all times. This foundation has developed into a set of rigorous service goals that are the agency’s heart and soul. These values have helped establish THERAPY 2000 as the leading provider of home-based children’s therapy services in Texas.
When Jerre van den Bent, PT, THERAPY 2000′s Administrator, founded the agency in 2000, he was determined that it would not be just another ordinary home care agency. Both patient and therapist were to be held in extremely high regard.
To make sure the philosophy came to life the agency established and operates on a set of six core values – we strive for excellence, we unleash potential, we make it fun, we show integrity, we celebrate diversity and we give back. This strong foundation has built THERAPY 2000 up from a small company that started out of the basement of Jerre’s house serving only five patients to having seven divisions across Texas that served 3,600 valued patients in 2013 alone.