- 1 Patient Success Story: Gustavo
- 2 Patient Success Story: Camden
- 3 Patient Success Story: Andrew
- 4 Patient Success Story: Henry
- 5 Patient Success Story: Emi
- 6 Patient Success Story: Alberto
- 7 Why work at T2000? Here are four ways we are different from others in our space.
- 8 Patient Success Story: Anthony & Angel
- 9 Patient Success Story : Gracie
- 10 Success Story: Santos
- 11 Success Story: Heavenz
- 12 Success Story: Judah
- 13 Success Story: Grayson
- 14 Success Story: Aislin
- 15 Success Story: Zione
- 16 Success Story: Bryson
- 17 Success Story: Kynzi
- 18 Success Story: Jaziel
- 19 THERAPY 2000 Acquires New Braunfels-based Himmel Home Health
- 20 Success Story: Andrew
- 21 Success Story: K’aine
- 22 Success Story: JJ
- 23 Success Story: Leilani
- 24 Therapy Success Story: Brielle
- 25 Why Consider Virtual, Online Pediatric Therapy?
- 26 Success Story: Blakely
- 27 THERAPY 2000 pausing in-home visits, transitioning to Telehealth
- 28 Patient Success Story: Joshua
- 29 Therapist Profile: Stephanie Henderson
- 30 Therapist Spotlight: Kristi Powell
- 31 Therapist Spotlight: Kambrie Phillips
- 32 Therapist Spotlight: Brandi Ward
- 33 THERAPY 2000 Welcomes Ryan & Laura Wooley
- 34 Therapist spotlight: Lindsey Stiner, COTA
- 35 Patient Success Story: Nasra
- 36 Meet Allison Garza- East Texas Spotlight
- 37 Employee Spotlight Houston- Lorena Lozano
- 38 Chari-T2000 Spotlight- Adrian
- 39 Employee Spotlight: Meet Gloria Martinez
- 40 Meet Darla Grant – Today’s Role Model for Women in Healthcare
- 41 Language Success Story- Carolina
- 42 Speech Therapy Success Story- Jane
- 43 Employee Spotlight- Michelle
- 44 Physical Therapy Patient Spotlight — Olivia
- 45 Employee Spotlight — Lora Kirkland
- 46 Patient Spotlight: Brandon
- 47 Before they were SLP Interns, they were superheroes in Uganda
- 48 Employee Spotlight: Megan Clark, MS, CCC-SLP – DFW Division
- 49 Patient Success Story – Meet Simon
- 50 Why Home Health?
- 51 Chari-T2000 donates a weighted blanket for patient in need
- 52 An interview with Dr. Amanda Griffin of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at Amarillo
- 53 We accept Medicare Managed Care Health Plans- Star Kids & Star Health
- 54 Courtni Marshall – gains pre-membership to the American Board of Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders
- 55 Success Story – Avalee
- 56 Therapist Spotlight: Val
- 57 Therapy 2000 Success Story: Isaiah
- 58 31 Facts About The Pediatric Speech Pathology
- 59 HAPPY 15th T2K!
- 60 Success Story: Wyatt
- 61 PATIENT SUCCESS STORY: GRACIE
- 62 Therapist Spotlight: Kimberly Westbrook
- 63 Mr. van den Bent Goes to Washington
- 64 Time for Camp!
- 65 Patient Success Story- Harper
- 66 Home Care 100 Conference
- 67 ADVOCACY SUMMIT
- 68 PARENTS ARE BUYING THEIR KIDS ALL THE WRONG TOYS
- 69 THANK YOU 2015 C2K RAFFLE and AUCTION SPONSORS
- 70 Medicaid cuts could affect Texas children- Fox News
- 71 We Need Your Help
- 72 Spread the Love- Special Needs child seen by THERAPY 2000 heartwarming story goes viral
- 73 June 7-13th is Rare Chromosome Disorder Week
- 74 The Insider: April 2015
- 75 THERAPY 2000’s Karen H. Dowling, Honored with the Prestigious Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) Status
- 76 New THERAPY 2000 Cars Provide Home Support to Children Across East Texas
- 77 The Insider: December 2014
- 78 C2K Silent and Live Auction Items
- 79 Live Facebook Chat presented by THERAPY 2000 & NICU Helping Hands
- 80 Thank you 2014 Chari-T2000 Auction Sponsors
- 81 Some Benefits of Home Care
- 82 Very Early Intervention Tied to Autism Improvements
- 83 THERAPY 2000 opens in Amarillo with an official ribbon cutting
- 84 TEDx talk given by Connections founder, Lamarque Polvado
- 85 Celebrating Service- THERAPY 2000 Anniversaries
- 86 The Insider: May 2014
- 87 Dallas Cowboys Barry Church and JJ Wilcox raised $4,620 for Chari-T2000
- 88 Come bowl to support Chari-T2000 with Dallas Cowboy safeties, Barry Church and J.J. Wilcox!
- 89 Thank you 2014 Chari-T2000 Auction Sponsors
- 90 Jeremiah receives much needed Doc Band with help from Chari-T2000
- 91 Meet New Director of Human Resources, Lisa Manderson
- 92 Expect More
- 93 Congrats Erin Bellue on her election to VP Educational and Scientific Affairs of TSHA
- 94 The Insider: February 2014
- 95 Resources for Children with Developmental Delays and Disabilities in Texas
- 96 The Insider: July 2013
- 97 THERAPY 2000 Executive Director Ira Kirkley and family were chosen to represent foster families at plan unveiling of the Rees-Jones Center for Foster Care Excellence at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas.
- 98 Thank you 2013 Chari-T2000 Auction Sponsors
- 99 T2000’s Jennifer Riley appointed to State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee
- 100 Thank You 2013 Chari-Tee 2000 Golf Tournament Sponsors
- 101 2012 BAYLOR STAR QUARTERBACK AND ALUM, NICK FLORENCE TO PLAY IN CHARI-TEE OFF GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR A CAUSE CLOSE TO HIS HEART
- 102 Play in Chari-Tee off – Sept 27th with Nick Florence, 2012 Baylor star quarterback
- 103 Chari-Tee 2000 Golf Tournament gets Diamond Sponsor in THERAPY 2000
- 104 Play the Chari-T2000 Summer Lovin’ Game!
- 105 Meet our New Speech Therapy Program Director, Jenny Katz, SLP
- 106 Patient Dylan gets a new van and transfer seat from Chari-T2000
- 107 THERAPY 2000’s Jennifer Riley is honored with TAHC&H’s Ida Mae Hebert Meritorious Award!
- 108 Team Hoyt accepts ESPY “Jimmy V ” Award
- 109 Important! Advocacy Alert- We need your help!
- 110 Timberland brand creates custom shoes for child with AFOs (Ankle Foot Orthosis)
- 111 THERAPY 2000 Case Management Success Story
- 112 The Insider: April 2013
- 113 The Insider: January 2013
- 114 Mom Next Door- Crystal Lopez
- 115 THERAPY 2000 recently announced largest payroll deduction contributor to the Texas Home Care and Hospice PAC
- 116 Chari-Tee Off! Save the Date Friday, September 27th.
- 117 We need your stuff! Donate to the C2K yard sale on April 20th!
- 118 THERAPY 2000 makes Pediatric Home Therapy Day at Capitol a Huge Success
- 119 The Insider: January 2013
- 120 A Day in the Life of a THERAPY 2000 home health speech therapist in Dallas, Texas
- 121 Sensory Integration Disorder, Wild or Wilting Child? – Belinda Williams, OTR, SIPT, Executive Director of Education and QA THERAPY 2000
- 122 What is a developmental disability?
- 123 Thank you Chari-T2000’s Auction Sponsors
- 124 Watch Therapy 2000 founder discuss pediatric therapy services for East Texas children
- 125 Children with autism: interesting new Danish research study finds link between high fever during pregnancy to autism
- 126 Chari-T2000 Auction Video
- 127 A.U.E.E., exciting changes from T2K Adminstrator Jerre van den Bent
- 128 THERAPY 2000 Patient Day, Offering a Day of Activities for Special Needs Kids
- 129 Physical Therapy Mission in Africa- by Ashley Sparks THERAPY 2000 PT
- 130 Benefits of Speech Therapy
- 131 Patient Success Story: Carlyn
- 132 Patient Success Story: Mackenzie
- 133 Chari-T2000 provides FM system for sisters
- 134 Raising Awareness of Disorders in China
- 135 Update from Haiti from Kathy Gamble, PTA
- 136 1 in 88 : The Untold Story
- 137 THERAPY 2000 hits off Rough Riders partnership
Courtni Marshall – gains pre-membership to the American Board of Swallowing and Swallowing DisordersCongrats are in order for THERAPY 2000’s East Texas Advanced Clinical Feeding Specialist and Team Manager, Courtni Marshall. She was recently accepted for pre-membership to the American Board of Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders. Once she takes and passes the...
Charity, mom of three, didn’t think much of it when she first penned this Facebook post thanking a stranger. It was the next morning she saw how much her story had touched others. Overnight her post had over 160,000...
THERAPY 2000’s Karen H. Dowling, Honored with the Prestigious Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) StatusCongratulations are in order for THERAPY 2000’s Karen H. Dowling, MCD, CCC-SLP, MBA, FACHE on recently becoming a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Fellow status represents achievement of...
THERAPY 2000 Executive Director Ira Kirkley and family were chosen to represent foster families at plan unveiling of the Rees-Jones Center for Foster Care Excellence at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas.THERAPY 2000 Executive Director Ira Kirkley and his family were chosen to represent foster families in North Texas at the unveiling of plans to open the Rees-Jones Center for Foster Care Excellence at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas. Did...
2012 BAYLOR STAR QUARTERBACK AND ALUM, NICK FLORENCE TO PLAY IN CHARI-TEE OFF GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR A CAUSE CLOSE TO HIS HEARTPage Contents1 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE1.1 2012 BAYLOR STAR QUARTERBACK AND ALUM, NICK FLORENCE TO PLAY IN CHARI-TEE OFF GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR A CAUSE CLOSE TO HIS HEART1.2 ABOUT CHARI-T2000- Improving lives is our mission. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Alex Paris...
THERAPY 2000 recently announced largest payroll deduction contributor to the Texas Home Care and Hospice PACPage Contents1 THERAPY 2000 was recently announced as the largest payroll contributor to Texas Home Care and Hospice PAC.1.1 Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice (TAHC&H)1.2 THERAPY 2000 was recently announced as the largest payroll contributor...
Sensory Integration Disorder, Wild or Wilting Child? – Belinda Williams, OTR, SIPT, Executive Director of Education and QA THERAPY 2000Page Contents1 Sensory Integration Disorder, Wild or Wilting Child?2 Sensory Integration Disorder, The symptoms2.1 Sensory Integration Disorder: Getting help for your child Sensory Integration Disorder, Wild or Wilting Child? By Belinda Williams, OTR, SIPT You would not believe the...
A recent published study on children with autism is getting a lot of press this week. It was published in the journal Pediatrics. The authors reported that Danish women who had the flu were twice as likely to have...