THERAPY 2000 therapists are often asked where children should be developmentally at certain ages. Below is a list of milestones that we use as developmental checkpoints.
Growth Stages Chart
- Lifts head & shoulders while on stomach
- Turns head side to side while on stomach
- Follow moving toys/faces with eyes
- Wiggles, kicks with arms and legs
- Turn head toward voices, bright colors & lights
- Recognize bottle/breast
- Respond to your shaking a rattle or bell
- Makes cooing, gurgling sounds
- Smiles back at parents or family members
- Cries when hungry, scared or feeling discomfort
We're Hiring Therapists
If you’re a therapist looking to take your career to the next level, explore all the T2000 career opportunities.
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to bring their expertise to our team and strive to provide the very best service to our clients.